Where artists sell bespoke, handmade arts and crafts. Their work represents some of the finest of its kind anywhere in the UK and most of our artists can ship to most places. Arts and crafts range from modern paintings to beautiful turned wooden items and from fine jewellery to amazing cakes. Click through our artists’ pages and see what they have to offer.
Good artisans are not always cheap… Cheap artisans are not always good!
A few great reasons to become a seller
So Hand Made is a site exclusively for Artisans creating handcrafted goods.
- Through So Handmade you will be able to manage and sell your items online to those seeking that extra special gift for loved ones or occasions.
- A single annual subscription will enable you to upload, describe and price up to eighteen items for sale.
- No commission taken on sales (most take between 20% and 40%) – the entire sale price goes to you.
- You will manage your page, so no waiting to replace a sold item.
- Additional listings for different crafts can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- Help and support is given to promote your items.
- Additional opportunity to attend one of our three events throughout the year – Spring, Summer And Winter Fairs.
- You will be promoted through the So Handmade Facebook page.
- Posters/leaflets and advertising to promote the So Handmade website.
What do you need to become a seller?
For sellers to sign up we need you to provide a copy of personal liability insurance, PayPal email address for payments and to complete a subscription of £120 for the year. This is a one-off fee, no commission is taken on sold items.
You must work in the UK to become a seller
Artists work must be hand made and of superior quality. We aim to offer a wide range of hand made and bespoke craft items for sale.
Become a Seller in just 3 easy steps
To become a Made on the Marsh seller, please register here:
Becoming a seller is very easy to do in three simple steps:
- Register your interest by completing the form on the link below. Send us information about your products and yourself so we can see what you are offering.
- Once we have approved your products we will invite you to purchase a subscription or if you are selling products in more then one category you can purchase additional categories. Our one-year vendor subscription enables YOU to control how you sell your handmade products on our website.
- Once you have paid your subscription you will be given a log in to enable you to upload your products and images. You can change your images and content at any time.
Your Subscription includes…..
- One price for the entire year
- Being able to display up to eighteen items at any one time
- One product category only
- No commission is applied to any sales you make
- Advertising to drive user traffic to the website
- So Handmade social media channels will promote your website and your products.
- The opportunity to attend craft events and fairs.
- Total control of your pages, information and content.
If you want to sell more products on our website across multiple categories then hit the add on info button below, fill out the form to give us information on what you wish to add and then purchase our subscription add-on package that gives you even more scope for sales.
One Year Seller Subscription
Sell up to eighteen items at a time
No commission on your sales
One category per subscription
Add on to Subscription
Add a further items for sale
Or, add an additional category for sale
No commission on sales